Warranty: All Rosen manufactured products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 48 months from date of shipment. Upon completion of warranty repair the product will be warranted for a period of 90 days or the balance of the original 4-year warranty period, whichever is longer. In the event that the original warranty has expired, the extended 90-day warranty is limited to the material and workmanship associated with the specific repair activity.
The following warranty exclusions apply:
1. The elimination of externally generated noise caused by aircraft electrical systems or other components connected to any Rosen Aviation product.
2. Costs associated with the installation, removal or reinstallation of any product.
3. Cosmetic damage to any product due to installation, removal, failure in following operating or care instructions, or any neglect or misuse of the product.
4. Damage or malfunction caused by any unauthorized modification to the product.
5. Any malfunction caused by improper installation or connection to industry standard cabin management or entertainment systems.
6. Any product that is returned for service with a broken tamper evident seal, indicating tampering or improper handling of the product by an unauthorized person. Violation of product Telaseal voids any warranty, either expressed or implied.
7. Commercial-Off-The-Shelf products (those products not manufactured by Rosen) are backed by the product manufacturer’s warranty.
Warranty services will be performed by Rosen or its authorized repair facilities. Parts being returned for warranty service must be processed in accordance with the Returns procedure described above.
Except as expressly set forth herein, the company makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The company expressly disclaims all warranties not stated herein. Any implied warranties that may be imposed by law are limited to the terms of this expressed limited warranty.
Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts. In such states, the limitations or exclusions of this Limited Warranty may not apply.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. In such states, the exclusion or limitation of this Limited Warranty may not apply.