The private aviation market is booming with more and more people choosing to fly in private jets instead of commercial airlines. This is due to a number of factors, including the convenience and flexibility of private jet travel and the high level of service and luxury that is offered. In addition, the cost of private jet travel has come down in recent years, making it more affordable for more people.
Gone are the days of private aviation being a luxury reserved for a small group of privileged individuals. Instead, contemporary business travel is becoming more and more accessible to different types of air travelers, including business executives, high-ranking public officials and celebrities. As a result, the private aviation market is expected to continue to grow in the years ahead.
Who Flies on Private Jets?
There is a diverse array of people who fly private jets. Some people fly private jets because they can afford it and they want enhanced privacy and convenience. Other people fly private jets because they need to get somewhere quickly, and they don’t want to deal with the hassle of commercial air travel. One of the primary consumers of private air travel are professionals who work for a company that provides them with a private aircraft for business purposes.
Examples of people who fly on private jets include:
- Business executives
- Wealthy individuals and their families
- Political figures or government officials
- Medical industry professionals like physicians and travel nurses who need to quickly tend to sick or injured patients
- Highly skilled laborers like engineers and geologists who need to quickly access remote areas
- Celebrities and their entourage
- Wealthy athletes
Why People and Businesses Choose to Fly Private
There are several reasons why so many people choose to fly private over flying on commercial flights.
- Saves time: Unlike flying on a commercial airplane, you don’t have to arrive a few hours early, check in bags or go through security. Instead, you can arrive at the airport literally minutes before your scheduled departure. If you’re running late, the crew will wait for you.
- Flexibility: Private aviation is an on-demand service, meaning you don’t have to book your flights according to the airline’s fixed schedule. When you fly private, you can schedule your flight at a time that’s convenient for you.
- Improved productivity: The time you save before the flight as well as a comfortable and spacious private cabin make it easy to get things done while you’re up in the air.
- Comfort and luxury: Flying private is full of comfort and luxury. Instead of being cooped up in a small space with limited legroom, you get to recline and relax in a comfortable seat with ample legroom.
- Privacy: Not having to share the cabin with strangers allows privacy, anonymity and enhanced relaxation.
- Access to more destinations: Flying private makes it possible to fly to smaller airports and remote areas that commercial planes might not be able to access.
- Better security: Well-known individuals and celebrities may not want to deal with overly familiar fans or people who might not like them and aren’t afraid to (sometimes aggressively) let them know.
How to Fly Private
People and businesses that choose to fly private can do so by either owning or chartering private jets.
Owning a Private Jet
If you’re someone who engages in frequent air travel or own a company whose employees are expected to travel on business, owning a private jet may be a good idea.
There are many benefits to owning a private jet. You have complete control over who flies with you, when and where. Plus, you can customize, design and furnish your private aircraft according to your own unique needs and preferences.
Chartering a Private Jet
If you’re an infrequent traveler, but still wish to fly in comfortably and without having to endure the hassle of a busy airport, you may enjoy chartering a private jet. Not only do you get to bypass long security lines and the forced company of complete strangers, but you also get to fly in luxury and with all the amenities you could want.
Make the Most of Your Private Aviation Experience with Cutting-Edge Technologies from Rosen Aviation
If you’re looking for a luxurious and convenient way to travel, then flying private is the way to go. As trusted aviation industry leaders, we help private jet owners and charter operators enhance their cabins with innovative private aircraft cabin solutions.
Are you a charter operator looking to attract a diverse clientele? The trail-blazing technologies from Rosen Aviation will help you stand out against competition and appeal to even the finickiest of business travelers.
To learn more about our aircraft cabin displays and IFE solutions, call 1-888-668-4955 or send us a message.