Full Time, FLSA Exempt
Rosen Aviation is not an ordinary company. Convention and rule following may be advantageous in some environments, but we prefer the benefits of continual evolution and trust. Complying with detailed job descriptions may be comfortable, but we prefer that you decide how outcomes are achieved. In short, we seek colleagues who are devoted to accomplishment, and thrive in exercising their freedom to achieve them. You might be one of us if you:
- Prefer candor and debate over consensus and harmony
- Want to be rewarded for your accomplishments, not your actions
- Constantly seek new knowledge because of your enthusiastic curiosity
- Embrace accountability as an opportunity to shine
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
Founded in 2002, Rosen designs and manufactures a variety of products used in the cabins of business and commercial jets. Headquartered in beautiful Eugene, Oregon, we serve such recognizable industry titans as Gulfstream, Textron, Aerion, Dassault, and Bombardier.
Procures material to fulfill material plan/demand. Supports work related to new technologies and provides functional perspective to continual improvement and organizational strategy. Negotiates long term pricing, cost reduction activities, and manages approved suppliers.
- Analysis of MRP output and acts as necessary (new orders, re-scheduling, cancellations, expediting, etc.)
- Quoting activities.
- Monitors the performance and capabilities of the supply base.
- Actively interfaces with supplier to place, expedite and follow up on orders.
- Seeks new sources of supply as necessary.
Qualifications and Critical Skills:
- Negotiation skills
- Inventory Management
- Contract Review and Negotiation
- Purchasing MRP utilization
- Excellent communication skills
- Work ethic and integrity
- Extensive experience with MRP/ERP systems
- Familiar with purchasing/sourcing strategies
- Desired: Degree in Electronics or Business
- Desired: Experience with ISO 9001/AS9100 environment
- Accommodating work schedule
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing just why you’d be the perfect candidate for this role and specifically what value you would bring to our organization and our culture. We would also like to hear a little about you, the person behind the application and what makes you unique and interesting.
We believe that our culture and team environment are integral to our success, which is why this position is on-site only. Remote work is reserved for emergency situations and special circumstances only.
Travel to visit partners, customers and/or suppliers is an essential function of this role. If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine to ensure that you can meet the requirements of the role.