Full Time, FLSA Exempt
Job Type: Full-time
Rosen Aviation is looking for a key player to help grow our business in support of our industry leading technology and Cabin Management System (CMS) development. The right individual will be part of a larger team of procurement specialists who fulfill and manage material, all with the common goal of creating exciting new technology for major airlines and private/business jets.
Procures material to fulfill material plan/demand. Supports work related to new technologies and provides functional perspective to continual improvement and organizational strategy. Negotiates long term pricing, cost reduction activities, and manages approved suppliers.
- Analysis of MRP output and acts as necessary (new orders, re-scheduling, cancellations, expediting, etc.)
- Quoting activities
- Monitors the performance and capabilities of the supply base.
- Actively interacts with suppliers to place, expedite, and follow up on orders.
Qualifications and Critical Skills:
- Negotiation skills
- Inventory management
- Experience with special process providers and services
- Purchasing MRP utilization
- Excellent communication skills
- Work ethic and integrity
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems
- Experience with purchasing/sourcing strategies
- Desired: Degree in Electronics or Business
- Desired: Experience with ISO 9001/AS9100 environment
- In joining the Rosen team you’ll surround yourself with like-minded colleagues, and enjoy our many workplace benefits, such as:
- Sign on bonus
- On-site exercise facility & healthy food program
- Full suite of medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Employer paid life, disability, and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching benefit
- PTO accrual of up to 27 days, including holidays, starting at date of hire
- Accommodating work schedule
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing just why you’d be the perfect candidate for this role and specifically what value you would bring to our organization and our culture. We would also like to hear a little about you, the person behind the application and what makes you unique and interesting.
Rosen is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Must be legally able to work in the U.S., Rosen Aviation is not sponsoring work visas at this time.