We are seeking an operations executive to head our Demand Fulfillment process, joining our other process owners to lead the company. In this capacity, you will help maintain our mission-driven culture, collaborate on the establishment and enforcement of company policies, and oversee performance of the operations processes.
You will lead a diverse team assigned to produce a variety of machined and electronic assemblies used in aircraft cabins and will be responsible for the leadership, direction, and performance of all core operations processes, including planning, supply chain management, inspection, manufacturing, and logistics. In this capacity you will be accountable for product quality, on-time delivery performance, compliance with all customer and regulatory requirements, and product gross margins.
Our management system is based on the philosophy of a self-directed workforce, guided by a small group of aligned leaders, with no managers or supervisors. We are a mission-driven organization structured by process, not department, where purpose and team are prioritized over authority and title. To join our team, you must be an outstanding leader, capable of contextualizing and teaching, not simply executing. This position also requires the ability to analyze process performance, identify causes of underperformance, and implement effective corrective action, as required.
- An efficient planning system that fully utilizes operating system capabilities
- Optimized inventory levels aligned with forecasted demand
- A manufacturing performance that meets company goals
- A supplier base capable of supporting our zero defects and 100% on-time delivery objectives
- Products manufactured without defects, conforming to all customer and regulatory requirements, including AS9100.
- A continually evolving operations process
Qualifications and Critical Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of relevant operational experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of operations processes, particularly supply chain management, planning, and manufacturing
- Experience with process analysis and systems management
- Familiarity with AS9100 standards
- Demonstrated capability to improve others by teaching
- A talent for informing others by contextualizing circumstances and aligning purpose
- The ability to inspire through words and actions
In joining the Rosen team you’ll surround yourself with like-minded colleagues, and enjoy our many workplace benefits, such as:
- Profit sharing
- On-site exercise facility & healthy food program
- Full suite of medical, dental, and vision benefits starting first day of month after hire date
- Employer paid life, disability, and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching benefit
- PTO accrual of up to 27 days, including holidays, starting at date of hire
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing just why you’d be the perfect candidate for this role and specifically what value you would bring to our organization and our culture. We would also like to hear a little about you, the person behind the application, and what makes you unique and interesting.
Travel to visit partners, customers and/or suppliers is an essential function of this role. If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine to ensure that you can meet the requirements of the role.
Rosen is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Must be legally able to work in the U.S., Rosen Aviation is not sponsoring work visas at this time.