Full Time, FLSA Exempt
Rosen Aviation is looking for a key player to help grow our business in support of our current product offerings and development of new key technologies. The right individual will be part of a larger team composed of software, electrical, mechanical and test engineers all with the common goal of creating exciting new technology for major airlines and private/business jets. Our mission is to create and provide an integrated user environment for our customers by seamlessly merging existing and cutting-edge technologies. If you have or would like to gain experience in developing electrical architecture, PCBAs, and layout for Wi-Fi, HDMI, ARM processors, and DC power supplies we are looking for you!
Design, develop, and tests electrical designs in support of Rosen’s R&D efforts and Product Development cycle with minimal supervision. This position is located at our facility in Eugene, Oregon. Hybrid work schedules will be considered and relocation assistance available, if desired.
- Adherence to the design process that meets or exceeds defined objectives
- Mature design of complex electronic circuitry on complex projects
- Communication with team members on status, potential issues, and resolutions
- Support of production on existing product (sustaining)
- Meets assigned milestones and cost targets
Required Qualifications and Critical Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Proficient in analog and digital circuit design
- Knowledge of microcontroller and application processor-based architectures
- Knowledge of test standards including DO-160, UL and MIL
- Experience with control of audio and video systems
- Experience with risk analysis, costing, and technology identification
- Experience with wireless technologies and mesh networks a plus
- FPGA coding experience a plus
- Design for PCBA test / troubleshooting
- JTAG experience a plus
- PCBA Layout using Altium tool a plus
- Experience with Altium design tool and EMI mitigation
- Experience with video interfaces (HDMI, SDI, LVDS, Vx1) and communications busses (RS232, RS485, I2C, SPI)
In joining the Rosen team you’ll surround yourself with like-minded colleagues, and enjoy our many workplace benefits, such as:
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- Profit sharing
- On-site exercise facility & healthy food program
- Full suite of medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Employer paid life, disability, and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching benefit
- PTO accrual of up to 27 days, including holidays, starting at date of hire
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing just why you’d be the perfect candidate for this role and specifically what value you would bring to our organization and our culture. We would also like to hear a little about you, the person behind the application and what makes you unique and interesting.
Travel to visit partners, customers and/or suppliers is an essential function of this role. If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine to ensure that you can meet the requirements of the role.
Rosen is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Must be legally able to work in the U.S., Rosen Aviation is not sponsoring work visas at this time.
Salary: negotiable, dependent on experience