Full Time | FLSA Exempt | EEOC
Rosen Aviation is looking for an experienced mechanical engineer to help grow our business in support of our Cabin Management System (CMS) development. The right individual will be a part of a larger team composed of software, electrical, and mechanical engineers all with the common goal of creating exciting new technology for major airlines, private/business jets, and new areas such as electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft. If you have experience working in electro-mechanical mechanisms, electronics packaging, and sensor integration, we are looking for you!
Architect, specify, design, and implement mechanical designs as part of the collaborative hardware team. You will be responsible for all aspects of the mechanical design cycle, including sustaining support for released products and continuous improvement of the development process. This is a hybrid position centered at our facility in Eugene, Oregon. Relocation assistance available, if desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, 3 years minimum experience
- 3D Parametric modeling experience of complex assemblies
- Drawing creation following ASME Y14.5M
- Microsoft Suite; Excel, Word PowerPoint
- Experience Technical Report writing
- Electro-Mechanical Packaging
Desired Qualifications and Critical Skills:
- FEA and CFD analysis
- SolidWorks modeling, drafting, and assembly
- Design for DO-160
- Sheet Metal, Machined Part, and Injection molded part design
In joining the Rosen team you’ll surround yourself with like-minded colleagues, and enjoy our many workplace benefits, such as:
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- Profit sharing
- On-site exercise facility & healthy food program
- Full suite of medical, dental, and vision benefits starting first day of month after hire date
- Employer paid life, disability, and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching benefit
- PTO accrual of up to 27 days, including holidays, starting at date of hire
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing just why you’d be the perfect candidate for this role and specifically what value you would bring to our organization and our culture. We would also like to hear a little about you, the person behind the application and what makes you unique and interesting.
Travel to visit partners, customers and/or suppliers is an essential function of this role. If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine to ensure that you can meet the requirements of the role.
Rosen is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Must be legally able to work in the U.S., Rosen Aviation is not sponsoring work visas at this time.