Full Time, FLSA Exempt – EEOC Employer
We are an established, growing member of the aviation industry, and are seeking an experienced operations executive to lead our Demand Fulfillment process. As one of our leaders you will foster our mission-driven, self-directed culture, help define and maintain our operating framework, and contextualize objectives for your teammates.
Our management system is based on the philosophy of a self-directed workforce, guided by a small group of aligned leaders, with no managers or supervisors. We are a mission-driven organization structured by process, not department, where purpose and team are prioritized over authority and title. To join our team, you must be an outstanding leader, capable of contextualizing and teaching, not simply executing. This position also requires the ability to analyze process performance, identify causes of underperformance, and implement effective corrective action, as required.
In this capacity you will lead a team that produces FAA-compliant machined components and electronic assemblies installed in aircraft cabins. The scope of your responsibilities will include all core operating processes, such as planning, supply chain management, inspection, manufacturing, and logistics. You and your team will be accountable for product quality, on-time delivery performance, and compliance with all customer and regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate must be conversant in ERP utilization, master planning methodologies, and supplier and inventory management practices. This position also requires a leader who prioritizes continuous improvement and is capable of inspiring others to do the same.
Qualifications and Critical Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of relevant operational experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of operations processes, particularly supply chain management, planning, and manufacturing
- Experience with process analysis and systems management
- Familiarity with AS9100 standards
- Demonstrated ability to inspire others
- A talent for contextualizing circumstances and aligning purpose
- An efficient planning system that fully utilizes our information system capabilities
- Optimized inventory levels aligned with forecasted demand
- Manufacturing performance standards that meet company objectives
- A supplier base capable of supporting our zero defect and 100% on-time delivery objectives
- Product output that conforms to all customer and regulatory requirements, including AS9100.
- A continually evolving operations process
Salary Range: $120,000-$160,000/annually – DOE
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing just why you’d be the perfect candidate for this role and specifically what value you would bring to our organization and our culture. We would also like to hear a little about you, the person behind the application, and what makes you unique and interesting.
Travel to visit partners, customers and/or suppliers is an essential function of this role. If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine to ensure that you can meet the requirements of the role.