Full Time, Exempt
Rosen Aviation is looking for a key player to help grow our business in support of our current product offerings and Cabin Management System (CMS) development. The right individual will be part of a larger team composed of software, electrical, mechanical, and test engineers all with the common goal of creating exciting new technology for major airlines and private/business jets. If you are a natural leader and have experience in project management, we are looking for you!
Responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific product development projects that ensures consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
In this capacity you will be accountable for supporting customer requirements, deliverables, and timeline achievement. You will lead a team of assigned project personnel internal to the company, and a group of external partners/suppliers working collectively to develop products for aircraft cabin systems and its associated peripheral devices. This position is located at our Facility in Eugene, Oregon. Relocation assistance available.
Desired Results and Critical Activities:
- Adhere to the design process that meets or exceeds defined objectives
- Lead product development team’s execution in accordance with established requirements, timeline, budget, and risk mitigation
- Create product development plans aligned with contractual agreements
- Provide direction and support to project teams
- Demonstrates leadership by training and mentoring other staff members
Qualifications and Critical Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with three (3) years of relevant professional experience. PMP or other project management certification desired
- Strong knowledge and understanding of product development processes
- Extensive experience with budget, ROI, product financial margins and scope creep
- Experience with large and complex programs
- Capacity to thrive in a technical environment
- Strong leadership skills and experience on a self-directed work environment
- Strong ability to make presentations and communicate with internal and external customers Proficient with Microsoft Project, Office, SharePoint, and ERP/MRP systems
In joining the Rosen team you’ll surround yourself with like-minded colleagues, and enjoy our many workplace benefits, such as:
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- Profit sharing
- On-site exercise facility & healthy food program
- Full suite of medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Employer paid life, disability, and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching benefit
- PTO accrual of up to 27 days, including holidays, starting at date of hire
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing just why you’d be the perfect candidate for this role and specifically what value you would bring to our organization and our culture. We would also like to hear a little about you, the person behind the application and what makes you unique and interesting.
Travel to visit partners, customers and/or suppliers is an essential function of this role. If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine to ensure that you can meet the requirements of the role.
Rosen is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Must be legally able to work in the U.S., Rosen Aviation is not sponsoring work visas at this time.
Job Type: Full-time