Not your ordinary company.
While skills and experience in a job candidate are important, we put cultural fit first and foremost. Our dedication to a self-directed workforce means that, while we have a healthy respect for convention and rule-following when it makes sense, we also recognize the enormous benefits of continual evolution and trust.
Complying with detailed job descriptions may be comfortable, but we prefer that you decide how outcomes are achieved. In short, we seek colleagues who are devoted to accomplishments, and thrive in exercising their freedom to achieve them.
You might be one of us if you:
- Prefer candor and debate over consensus and harmony
- Want to be rewarded for your accomplishments, not your actions
- Desire autonomy and control over your own destiny
- Constantly seek new knowledge because of your enthusiastic curiosity
- Embrace accountability as an opportunity to shine
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
Culture is a big deal at Rosen Aviation and our values – Pursue Trust, Own Your Outcomes, Devote Yourself – reflect our mission of Advocacy.
Joining the Rosen team means enjoying a workplace that offers:
- On-site exercise facility and healthy food program
- Full suite of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Employer-paid life, disability and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching benefit
- PTO accrual of up to 27 days, including holidays, starting at date of hire
- An environmentally and socially conscious workplace
Full time, EEOC Employer
Performs production activities and routine operations using CNC or manual machines. May provide manufacturing expertise to support product design and realization.
- Operate CNC or manual machines to produce parts meeting all drawing requirements. Includes setup, sequencing & operation, creation/access setup packets, program interpretation, tooling setups, vice & fixturing
- Monitor CNC parameters to ensure all parts produced are dimensionally correct
- Maintain and clean CNC and manual machines
- Perform First/Last Part Off spot checks as secondary inspector to other’s setups/runs, including CMM operation and FAI
- Benching and general work order preparations: Perform shop duties such as material staging & prep, hardware installation, material disposal, rework, forklift operation
- Cost reduction and capacity improvement projects as assigned in a team or individual capacity
- High school diploma
- 1+ years CNC machinist experience
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and blueprints
- Knowledge of proper use of hand tools, micrometers, calipers, gauges and indicators
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Vocational/Technical training certificate or Associate’s degree
- Basic knowledge of “G” and “M” code and program editing
Physical, Ergonomic and Environmental Considerations:
- Primarily works in a factory environment with constant exposure to noise, chemicals, and machinery
- Constantly operates and positions self to maintain and clean CNC and manual machines, including under and inside the machines
- Occasionally operates a computer and other office productivity machinery
- Occasionally exposed to hazardous chemicals
- Frequently moves materials and parts weighing up to 75 pounds across machine shop floor
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing just why you’d be the perfect candidate for this role and specifically what value you would bring to our organization and our culture. We would also like to hear a little about you, the person behind the application and what makes you unique and interesting.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Rosen Aviation is a place where everyone can grow. So, whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Rosen is a drug and alcohol-free workplace. Must be legally able to work in the U.S., Rosen Aviation is not sponsoring work visas at this time.
30+ days ago
Requisition ID: 1001
Rosen Aviation’s philosophy of hiring is one of Continuous Recruitment. We are always on the lookout for talent in all positions that will lead us into the future. Some of the positions we frequently search for are in the areas of:
- Software Engineering
- Logistics (Buyer, Shipping/Receiving, Material Controller)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Program/Project Management
- Machine Shop (CNC Operator, CNC Programmer)
- Product Inspection
- Electrical Engineering
- Repair & Test Technicians
If you are interested in joining the Rosen team, and a position isn’t currently open, you may apply under this posting of Continuous Recruitment. Human Resources will review your resume and if you are qualified, we will contact you once a position becomes available for your particular qualifications!
Rosen Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Must be at least 18 years of age
Rosen does not sponsor work visas
Certain positions may require tests for color blindness, near vision, and random drug screenings