Not your ordinary company.
While skills and experience in a job candidate are important, we put cultural fit first and foremost. Our dedication to a self-directed workforce means that, while we have a healthy respect for convention and rule-following when it makes sense, we also recognize the enormous benefits of continual evolution and trust.
Complying with detailed job descriptions may be comfortable, but we prefer that you decide how outcomes are achieved. In short, we seek colleagues who are devoted to accomplishments, and thrive in exercising their freedom to achieve them.
You might be one of us if you:
- Prefer candor and debate over consensus and harmony
- Want to be rewarded for your accomplishments, not your actions
- Desire autonomy and control over your own destiny
- Constantly seek new knowledge because of your enthusiastic curiosity
- Embrace accountability as an opportunity to shine
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
Culture is a big deal at Rosen Aviation and our values – Pursue Trust, Own Your Outcomes, Devote Yourself – reflect our mission of Advocacy.
Joining the Rosen team means enjoying a workplace that offers:
- On-site exercise facility and healthy food program
- Full suite of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Employer-paid life, disability and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching benefit
- PTO accrual of up to 27 days, including holidays, starting at date of hire
- An environmentally and socially conscious workplace
30+ days ago
Requisition ID: 1001
Rosen Aviation’s philosophy of hiring is one of Continuous Recruitment. We are always on the lookout for talent in all positions that will lead us into the future. Some of the positions we frequently search for are in the areas of:
- Software Engineering
- Logistics (Buyer, Shipping/Receiving, Material Controller)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Program/Project Management
- Machine Shop (CNC Operator, CNC Programmer)
- Product Inspection
- Electrical Engineering
- Repair & Test Technicians
If you are interested in joining the Rosen team, and a position isn’t currently open, you may apply under this posting of Continuous Recruitment. Human Resources will review your resume and if you are qualified, we will contact you once a position becomes available for your particular qualifications!
Rosen Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Must be at least 18 years of age
Rosen does not sponsor work visas
Certain positions may require tests for color blindness, near vision, and random drug screenings