Rosen Aviation is not your ordinary company.
While skills and experience in a job candidate are important, we put cultural fit first and foremost. Rosen Aviation’s dedication to a self-directed workforce means that, while we have a healthy respect for convention and rule-following when it makes sense, we also recognize the enormous benefits of continual evolution and trust.
Complying with detailed job descriptions may be comfortable, but we prefer that you decide how outcomes are achieved. In short, we seek colleagues who are devoted to accomplishments, and thrive in exercising their freedom to achieve them.
You might be one of us if you:
- Prefer candor and debate over consensus and harmony
- Want to be rewarded for your accomplishments, not your actions
- Desire autonomy and control over your own destiny
- Constantly seek new knowledge because of your enthusiastic curiosity
- Embrace accountability as an opportunity to shine
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
Culture is a big deal at Rosen Aviation and our values – Pursue Trust, Own Your Outcomes, Devote Yourself – reflect our mission of Advocacy.
Joining the Rosen team means enjoying a workplace that offers:
- On-site exercise facility and healthy food program
- Full suite of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Employer-paid life, disability and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching benefit
- PTO beginning at 26 days per year
- An environmentally and socially conscious workplace
Director of Sales
As the Director of Sales, you will be based in our Eugene, Oregon office expanding our growth by teaching our customers how we can improve their value, and by promoting our mission of advocacy.
You will work directly with our International SVP Strategy, and be responsible for developing customer-specific messaging that influences decision-makers to create new opportunities for both themselves and Rosen. Working in collaboration with executive management, and the marketing and product development teams, you’ll determine specific organizational strengths that can be harnessed to bring value to our target market segments.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales leader to join an evolving company, and help build a business that elevates its customers’ experience. This position requires vision, creativity, curiosity, assertiveness and interpersonal polish. In this role, you will also implement world class sales methodologies and coach and develop account managers to achieve their objectives.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Develop and lead the sales team to achieve growth objectives
- Architect our future by helping develop and implement a strategic approach to building a brand
- Design and execute plans to acquire new customers and partners
- Collaborate with our partners to identify growth opportunities
- Attract and grow the sales team through effective recruiting, development and training
- Be the internal and external “Voice of Rosen”, communicating direction and value
- Influence others by demonstrating our core values
- Demonstrated experience in a sales management role, ideally in a low-volume, high revenue, tech company. Aviation industry experience preferred, but not required.
- A proven ability to think strategically, and collaborate with leadership to define and implement successful sales programs
- An ownership mentality that combines curiosity with the initiative and drive to pursue new ideas
- A bias to action, and a need for closure
- Proficiency at using data to inform decision making
- Strong leadership skills: the ability to influence and guide a team toward desired outcomes
- Undergraduate degree in a related discipline is required; graduate degree preferred
30+ days ago
Requisition ID: 1001
Rosen Aviation’s philosophy of hiring is one of Continuous Recruitment. We are always on the lookout for talent in all positions that will lead us into the future. Some of the positions we frequently search for are in the areas of:
- Software Engineering
- Logistics (Buyer, Shipping/Receiving, Material Controller)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Program/Project Management
- Machine Shop (CNC Operator, CNC Programmer)
- Product Inspection
- Electrical Engineering
- Repair & Test Technicians
If you are interested in joining the Rosen team, and a position isn’t currently open, you may apply under this posting of Continuous Recruitment. Human Resources will review your resume and if you are qualified, we will contact you once a position becomes available for your particular qualifications!
Rosen Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Must be at least 18 years of age
Rosen does not sponsor work visas
Certain positions may require tests for color blindness, near vision, and random drug screenings