Full Time | FLSA Non-Exempt | EEOC
Rosen Aviation is not an ordinary company. Convention and rule following may be advantageous in some environments, but we prefer the benefits of continual evolution and trust. Complying with detailed job descriptions may be comfortable, but we prefer that you decide how outcomes are achieved. In short, we seek colleagues who are devoted to accomplishment, and thrive in exercising their freedom to achieve them. You might be one of us if you:
- Prefer candor and debate over consensus and harmony
- Want to be rewarded for your accomplishments, not your actions
- Constantly seek new knowledge because of your enthusiastic curiosity
- Embrace accountability as an opportunity to shine
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
Founded in 2002, Rosen designs and manufactures a variety of products used in the cabins of business and commercial jets. Headquartered in beautiful Eugene, Oregon, we serve such recognizable industry titans as Gulfstream, Textron, Aerion, Dassault, and Bombardier.
This position provides administrative support for the repair station and other areas. This position will perform typical administrative assistant duties for the organization (such as answering phones, delivering mail and performing routine office tasks) and will coordinate activities for the repair station (including customer communication, returned product management, updating process documentation and repair records and invoicing). The ideal candidate must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to function as a team member to other staff. Professionalism, strong communication skills, a pleasant demeanor and the ability to deal with a diverse group of colleagues and clients in person, on the phone, and through email are imperative to the position.
- Receive customer returned product
- Communicate (primarily via phone and e-mail) with customers on a daily basis to answer questions, authorize returns, provide updates, distribute quotes, re-negotiate ship dates, provide shipment tracking numbers, etc.
- Document customer information in on-line repair application
- Perform invoicing
- Set repair priorities for technicians
- Review and update metrics related to Repair Station performance
- Administers the document control and training matrix for the repair station
- Act as a receptionist; answer telephones, take messages, and direct calls
- Perform routine office clerical duties, including travel arrangements, distributing mail, filing, photocopying
- Accurately compile data, identify anomalies and provide the information and insights in a user-friendly format
- Create, modify and edit Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Day to day administrative support for the team
Required Qualifications and Critical Skills:
- High school diploma
- 3 years of experience in an office environment
- 2 years of experience in customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively with all levels of personnel across all processes
- A positive outlook, energetic disposition, willingness to accept change and a desire to continually improve
- 2 years of experience in warranty/returns
- FAA regulatory knowledge
Physical, Ergonomic, and Environmental Considerations:
- Primarily works in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time, frequently operating a computer and other office machinery
- Frequently moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Frequently lifts equipment, components, and other materials weighing up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally works with potentially hazardous electrical potentials while observing appropriate safety precautions
- Occasionally enters the factory environment with exposure to noise, chemicals and machinery
In joining the Rosen team you’ll surround yourself with like-minded colleagues, and enjoy our many workplace benefits, such as:
- Profit sharing
- On-site exercise facility & healthy food program
- Full suite of medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Employer paid life, disability, and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching benefit
- PTO accrual of up to 27 days, including holidays, starting at date of hire
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing just why you’d be the perfect candidate for this role and specifically what value you would bring to our organization and our culture. We would also like to hear a little about you, the person behind the application and what makes you unique and interesting.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Rosen Aviation is a place where everyone can grow. So, whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.