Full Time, Exempt
Rosen Aviation is not an ordinary company. Convention and rule following may be advantageous in some environments, but we prefer the benefits of continual evolution and trust. Complying with detailed job descriptions may be comfortable, but we prefer that you decide how outcomes are achieved. In short, we seek colleagues who are devoted to accomplishment, and thrive in exercising their freedom to achieve them. You might be one of us if you:
- Prefer candor and debate over consensus and harmony
- Want to be rewarded for your accomplishments, not your actions
- Constantly seek new knowledge because of your enthusiastic curiosity
- Embrace accountability as an opportunity to shine
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
Founded in 2002, Rosen designs and manufacture a variety of products used in the cabin of business and commercial jets. Located in beautiful Eugene, Oregon, we serve such recognizable industry titans as Gulfstream, Textron, Aerion, Dassault, and Bombardier.
Responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific product development projects that ensures consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
In this capacity you will be accountable for supporting the Sr. System Architect to comply with customer requirements, deliverables, and timeline achievement. You will lead a team of assigned project personnel internal to the company, and a group of external partners/suppliers working collectively to develop aircraft cabin systems and its associated peripheral devices. This position is located at our Facility in Eugene, Oregon. Relocation assistance available
Desired Results and Critical Activities:
- Adhere to the design process that meets or exceeds defined objectives
- Lead product development team’s execution in accordance with established requirements, timeline, budget, and risk mitigation
- Create product development plans aligned with contractual agreements
- Provide direction and support to project teams
- Demonstrates leadership by training and mentoring other staff members
Qualifications and Critical Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with five (5) years of relevant professional experience. PMP or other project management certification desired
- Strong knowledge and understanding of product development processes
- Extensive experience with budget, ROI, product financial margins and scope creep
- Experience with large and complex programs
- Capacity to thrive in a technical environment
- Strong leadership skills and experience on a self-directed work environment
- Strong ability to make presentations and communicate with internal and external customers Proficient with Microsoft Project, Office, SharePoint, and ERP/MRP systems
In joining the Rosen team you’ll surround yourself with like-minded colleagues, and enjoy our many workplace benefits, such as:
- Relocation assistance
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Profit sharing
- On-site exercise facility & healthy food program
- Full suite of medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Employer paid life, disability, and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching benefit
- PTO accrual of up to 27 days, including holidays, starting at date of hire
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing just why you’d be the perfect candidate for this role and specifically what value you would bring to our organization and our culture. We would also like to hear a little about you, the person behind the application and what makes you unique and interesting.
We believe that our culture and team environment are integral to our success, which is why this position is on-site only. Remote work is reserved for emergency situations and special circumstances only.
Travel to visit partners, customers and/or suppliers is an essential function of this role. If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine to ensure that you can meet the requirements of the role.
Rosen is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Must be legally able to work in the U.S., Rosen Aviation is not sponsoring work visas at this time.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Rosen Aviation is a place where everyone can grow. So, whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.