Full time, Exempt
Rosen Aviation is not an ordinary company. Convention and rule-following may be beneficial in some environments, but we like to prioritize outcomes over procedures. Compliance with a standardized job description may be comfortable, but we prefer that you determine how assigned outcomes are achieved. In short, we seek colleagues who are devoted to accomplishment, and thrive in exercising their freedom to achieve them. You might be one of us if you:
- Prefer candor and debate over consensus and harmony
- Want to be rewarded for your accomplishments, not your actions
- Constantly seek new knowledge because of your enthusiastic curiosity
- Embrace accountability as an opportunity to shine
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
Founded in 2002, Rosen designs and manufactures a variety of products used in the cabins of business and commercial jets. Headquartered in beautiful Eugene, Oregon, we serve such recognizable industry titans as Gulfstream, Textron, Embraer, and Bombardier.
Responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific product development projects that ensures consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
In this capacity you will be accountable for supporting the Sr. System Architect Engineer to comply with customer requirements, deliverables, and timeline achievement. You will work and support a team of assigned project personnel internal to the company, and a group of external partners/suppliers working collectively to develop aircraft cabin systems and its associated peripheral devices.
- Lead product development team’s execution in accordance with established requirements, timeline, budget, and risk mitigation
- Create product development plans aligned with contractual agreements
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Lead product development team meetings to prepare and execute project timelines and activities
- Create and maintain program plans (project charter, budget, schedule, margin analysis, risks, ROI, critical path, etc)
- Lead conference calls with external customers
- Facilitate Design Reviews
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 years of relevant professional experience. PMP or other project management certification desired
- Strong knowledge and understanding of product development processes
- Experience with budget, ROI, product financial margins and scope creep
- Experience with large and complex programs
- Capacity to thrive in a technical environment
- Strong leadership skills and experience on a self-directed work environment
- Strong ability to make presentations and communicate with internal and external customers
- Proficient with Microsoft Project, Office, SharePoint, and ERP/MRP systems
In joining the Rosen team you’ll surround yourself with like-minded colleagues, and enjoy our many workplace benefits, such as:
- Profit sharing
- On-site exercise facility & healthy food program
- Full suite of medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Employer paid life, disability, and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching benefit
- Competitive Paid Time Off
Rosen is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.