Lead Program Manager
Full time, Exempt
Rosen Aviation is not an ordinary company. Convention and rule-following may be beneficial in some environments, but we like to prioritize outcomes over procedures. Compliance with a standardized job description may be comfortable, but we prefer that you determine how assigned outcomes are achieved. In short, we seek colleagues who are devoted to accomplishment, and thrive in exercising their freedom to achieve them. You might be one of us if you:
- Prefer candor and debate over consensus and harmony
- Want to be rewarded for your accomplishments, not your actions
- Constantly seek new knowledge because of your enthusiastic curiosity
- Embrace accountability as an opportunity to shine
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
Founded in 2002, Rosen designs and manufactures a variety of products used in the cabins of business and commercial jets. Headquartered in beautiful Eugene, Oregon, we serve such recognizable industry titans as Gulfstream, Textron, Dassault, and Bombardier.
This position will be responsible for leading, directing and coordinating our program management team to implement and execute various projects within Rosen Aviation. In this capacity, qualified candidates will lead and participate on a team accountable for financial performance, compliance to customer and regulatory requirements, and timeline achievement. Additionally, this position requires drive and passion to promote and implement our new and innovative customer collaboration model. This new approach requires management of external consortium partners working collectively to create and achieve the customer’s vision.
- Lead the program management team in a manner aligned with Rosen Aviation’s vision and strategic objectives
- Create an environment of collaboration and productive transparency with team members (both internal and external), while respecting confidentiality requirements
- Develop and foster a community vision among stakeholders, establishing a common understanding of what success looks like
- Facilitate expedient decision-making and team execution consistent with timelines
- Identify member strengths and deficits, and coordinate intra-group mentoring programs
- Assist in developing viable commercial arrangements that require member investment
- Strong leadership and experience in a self-directed work environment
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of relevant professional experience. PMP or other project management certification desired
- Strong knowledge and understanding of systems and product development processes
- Extensive experience with budget, ROI, product financial margins and scope creep
- Experience with large and complex programs
- Capacity to thrive in a technical environment
- Aviation experience not required
In joining the Rosen team you’ll surround yourself with like-minded colleagues, and enjoy our many workplace benefits, such as:
- Relocation assistance
- Profit sharing
- On-site exercise facility & healthy food program
- Full suite of medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Employer paid life, disability, and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching benefit
- PTO accrual of up to 27 days, including holidays, starting at date of hire
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing just why you’d be the perfect candidate for this role and specifically what value you would bring to our organization and our culture. We would also like to hear a little about you, the person behind the application and what makes you unique and interesting.
We believe that our culture and team environment are integral to our success, which is why this position is on-site only. Remote work is reserved for emergency situations and special circumstances only.
Travel to visit partners, customers and/or suppliers is an essential function of this role. If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine to ensure that you can meet the requirements of the role.
Rosen is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Must be legally able to work in the U.S., Rosen Aviation is not sponsoring work visas at this time.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Rosen Aviation is a place where everyone can grow. So, whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.