Full Time, FLSA Exempt
Rosen Aviation is not an ordinary company. Convention and rule following may be advantageous in some environments, but we prefer the benefits of continual evolution and trust. Complying with detailed job descriptions may be comfortable, but we prefer that you decide how outcomes are achieved. In short, we seek colleagues who are devoted to accomplishment, and thrive in exercising their freedom to achieve them. You might be one of us if you:
- Prefer candor and debate over consensus and harmony
- Want to be rewarded for your accomplishments, not your actions
- Constantly seek new knowledge because of your enthusiastic curiosity
- Embrace accountability as an opportunity to shine
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
Founded in 2002, Rosen designs and manufactures a variety of products used in the cabins of business and commercial jets. Headquartered in beautiful Eugene, Oregon, we serve such recognizable industry titans as Gulfstream, Textron, Aerion, Dassault and Bombardier.
You will be responsible for the leadership, direction, and performance of all core operating processes, including product development, planning, supply chain management, and manufacturing. In this capacity you will be accountable for product quality and reliability, on-time delivery performance, compliance with all customer and regulatory requirements, and product gross margins. You will lead a diverse team assigned to design, test, certify, and manufacture a variety of electronic assemblies used in aircraft cabins.
Our management system is based on the philosophy of a self-directed workforce, guided by a small group of aligned leaders, with no managers or supervisors. We are a mission-driven organization structured by process, not department, where purpose and team are prioritized over authority and title. To join our team, you must be an outstanding leader, capable of contextualizing and teaching, not simply executing. This position also requires the ability to analyze process performance, identify causes of underperformance, and implement effective corrective action.
- Compliant and reliable product designs that launch on time
- Product configurations that achieve design-to-cost goals
- An efficient, lean, and schedule/cost effective development processes
- Inventory levels that are dynamically harmonized with forecasted demand
- A supply chain network capable of achieving our zero defects, margins goals and 100% on-time delivery objectives
- Products manufactured without defect, conforming to all requirements
- An experience so remarkable to our customers they compete for the opportunity to repeat it
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of relevant operational experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of operations processes, particularly product development and manufacturing
- Experience with process analysis, metric building, and systemic root cause analysis
- Extensive experience with operational finances, including budgets, ROI, and product margin analysis
- Demonstrated capability to improve others by teaching
- A talent for informing others by contextualizing circumstances and aligning purpose
- The ability to inspire through words and actions
In joining the Rosen team you’ll surround yourself with like-minded colleagues, and enjoy our many workplace benefits, such as:
- Profit sharing
- On-site exercise facility & healthy food program
- Full suite of medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Employer paid life, disability, and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching benefit
- PTO accrual of up to 27 days, including holidays, starting at date of hire
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing just why you’d be the perfect candidate for this role and specifically what value you would bring to our organization and our culture. We would also like to hear a little about you, the person behind the application and what makes you unique and interesting.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Rosen Aviation is a place where everyone can grow. So, whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.