Full Time, FLSA Exempt
Rosen Aviation is not an ordinary company. Convention and rule following may be advantageous in some environments, but we prefer the benefits of continual evolution and trust. Complying with detailed job descriptions may be comfortable, but we prefer that you decide how outcomes are achieved. In short, we seek colleagues who are devoted to accomplishment, and thrive in exercising their freedom to achieve them. You might be one of us if you:
- Prefer candor and debate over consensus and harmony
- Want to be rewarded for your accomplishments, not your actions
- Constantly seek new knowledge because of your enthusiastic curiosity
- Embrace accountability as an opportunity to shine
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
Founded in 2002, Rosen designs and manufactures a variety of products used in the cabins of business and commercial jets. Headquartered in beautiful Eugene, Oregon, we serve such recognizable industry titans as Gulfstream, Textron, Aerion, Dassault, and Bombardier.
This position receives, processes, labels, and stores incoming material stock. The warehouse associate is also responsible for ensuring production work orders are created, kitted, and forwarded to production for assembly. This position is also responsible for warehouse inventory integrity.
- Timely release of production work orders and kitting activities.
- Organizing the warehouse stock and maintaining inventory
- Warehouse count integrity and accurate inventory transactions.
- Production work order maintenance
- Performs as a backup to the receiving function.
Qualifications and Critical Skills:
- High school diploma
- 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems
- Warehouse management knowledge
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
Physical, Ergonomic, and Environmental Considerations:
- Primarily works in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time, frequently operating a computer and other office machinery
- Frequently moves about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Occasionally moves reports, records, equipment, components, and other materials weighing up to 20 pounds
- Occasionally works with potentially hazardous electrical potentials while observing appropriate safety precautions
- Occasionally enters the factory environment with exposure to noise, chemicals and machinery
In joining the Rosen team you’ll surround yourself with like-minded colleagues, and enjoy our many workplace benefits, such as:
- Profit sharing
- On-site exercise facility & healthy food program
- Full suite of medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Employer paid life, disability, and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching benefit
- PTO accrual of up to 27 days, including holidays, starting at date of hire
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing just why you’d be the perfect candidate for this role and specifically what value you would bring to our organization and our culture. We would also like to hear a little about you, the person behind the application and what makes you unique and interesting.
We believe that our culture and team environment are integral to our success, which is why this position is on-site only. Remote work is reserved for emergency situations and special circumstances only.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Rosen Aviation is a place where everyone can grow. So, whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.