Full time, Non-Exempt
Rosen Aviation is not an ordinary company. Convention and rule-following may be beneficial in some environments, but we like to prioritize outcomes over procedures. Compliance with a standardized job description may be comfortable, but we prefer that you determine how assigned outcomes are achieved. In short, we seek colleagues who are devoted to accomplishment, and thrive in exercising their freedom to achieve them. You might be one of us if you:
- Prefer candor and debate over consensus and harmony
- Want to be rewarded for your accomplishments, not your actions
- Constantly seek new knowledge because of your enthusiastic curiosity
- Embrace accountability as an opportunity to shine
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
Founded in 2002, Rosen designs and manufactures a variety of products used in the cabins of business and commercial jets. Headquartered in beautiful Eugene, Oregon, we serve such recognizable industry titans as Gulfstream, Textron, Aerion, Dassault and Bombardier.
You will be responsible for ensuring the organization’s facility is continuously in proper working order, coordinating with outside services to apply the resources necessary to maintain an outstanding work environment.
Our management system is based on the philosophy of a self-directed workforce, guided by a small group of aligned leaders, with no managers or supervisors. We are a mission-driven organization structured by process, not department, where purpose and team are prioritized over authority and title. To join our team in this position you must be conversant in the field of facilities management, able to thrive with little or no technical mentoring, and you must be able to intuit positional duties based on desired outcomes.
- Uninterrupted efficient operation of our 45,000 sq. ft. engineering and manufacturing facility
- A visually appealing work environment complying with 6S principles
- A safe working environment that complies with all OSHA, fire, and other regulatory requirements
- A timely, effective, and documented preventive maintenance program
- Rapid and effective corrective actions when unplanned breakdowns occur
- Proficiency in basic facility competencies, such as electrical wiring, plumbing, construction and HVAC
- Minimum 5 years general maintenance experience, including subcontractor management
- Forklift certification
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Conversant in Microsoft desktop applications
In joining the Rosen team you’ll surround yourself with like-minded colleagues, and enjoy our many workplace benefits, such as:
- Profit sharing
- On-site exercise facility & healthy food program
- Full suite of medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Employer paid life, disability, and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching benefit
- PTO accrual of up to 27 days, including holidays, starting at date of hire
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing just why you’d be the perfect candidate for this role and specifically what value you would bring to our organization and our culture. We would also like to hear a little about you, the person behind the application and what makes you unique and interesting.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Rosen Aviation is a place where everyone can grow. So, whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.