Full time, Non-Exempt
Rosen Aviation is not an ordinary company. Convention and rule-following may be beneficial in some environments, but we like to prioritize outcomes over procedures. Compliance with a standardized job description may be comfortable, but we prefer that you determine how assigned outcomes are achieved. In short, we seek colleagues who are devoted to accomplishment, and thrive in exercising their freedom to achieve them. You might be one of us if you:
- Prefer candor and debate over consensus and harmony
- Want to be rewarded for your accomplishments, not your actions
- Constantly seek new knowledge because of your enthusiastic curiosity
- Embrace accountability as an opportunity to shine
- Do the right thing, even when no one is looking
Founded in 2002, Rosen designs and manufactures a variety of products used in the cabins of business and commercial jets. Headquartered in beautiful Eugene, Oregon, we serve such recognizable industry titans as Gulfstream, Textron, Aerion, Dassault and Bombardier.
Performs production activities and routine operations using CNC or manual machines. May provide manufacturing expertise to support product design and realization.
- Operate CNC or manual machines to produce parts meeting all drawing requirements
- Monitor CNC parameters to ensure all parts produced are dimensionally correct
- Maintain and clean CNC and manual machines, including under and inside machines
- High school diploma
- 1-3 years CNC machinist experience
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and blueprints
- Knowledge of proper use of hand tools, micrometers, calipers, gauges and indicators
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- A positive outlook, energetic disposition, willingness to accept change and a desire to continually improve
- 1 year setup experience
- Vocational/Technical training certificate or Associate’s degree
- Basic knowledge of “G” and “M” code and program editing
Physical, Ergonomic and Environmental Considerations
- Primarily works in a factory environment with constant exposure to noise, chemicals and machinery
- Constantly operates and positions self to maintain and clean CNC and manual machines, including under and inside the machines
- Occasionally operates a computer and other office productivity machinery
- Occasionally exposed to hazardous chemicals
- Frequently moves materials and parts weighing up to 75 pounds across machine shop floor
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
In joining the Rosen team you’ll surround yourself with like-minded colleagues, and enjoy our many workplace benefits, such as:
- Profit sharing
- On-site exercise facility & healthy food program
- Full suite of medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Employer paid life, disability, and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching benefit
- PTO accrual of up to 27 days, including holidays, starting at date of hire
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing just why you’d be the perfect candidate for this role and specifically what value you would bring to our organization and our culture. We would also like to hear a little about you, the person behind the application and what makes you unique and interesting.
Rosen is a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Must be legally able to work in the U.S., Rosen Aviation is not sponsoring work visas at this time.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Rosen Aviation is a place where everyone can grow. So, whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.