Embrace the empowerment essential to a self-directed workforce, where teammates have the trust and authority to act in the company’s best interest. Discover the satisfaction of working for yourself and your teammates, and not a boss.
Open Manufacturing + Machining Positions
Full time, EEOC Employer
Performs production activities and routine operations using CNC or manual machines. May provide manufacturing expertise to support product design and realization.
- Operate CNC or manual machines to produce parts meeting all drawing requirements. Includes setup, sequencing & operation, creation/access setup packets, program interpretation, tooling setups, vice & fixturing
- Monitor CNC parameters to ensure all parts produced are dimensionally correct
- Maintain and clean CNC and manual machines
- Perform First/Last Part Off spot checks as secondary inspector to other’s setups/runs, including CMM operation and FAI
- Benching and general work order preparations: Perform shop duties such as material staging & prep, hardware installation, material disposal, rework, forklift operation
- Cost reduction and capacity improvement projects as assigned in a team or individual capacity
- High school diploma
- 1+ years CNC machinist experience
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and blueprints
- Knowledge of proper use of hand tools, micrometers, calipers, gauges and indicators
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Vocational/Technical training certificate or Associate’s degree
- Basic knowledge of “G” and “M” code and program editing
Physical, Ergonomic and Environmental Considerations:
- Primarily works in a factory environment with constant exposure to noise, chemicals, and machinery
- Constantly operates and positions self to maintain and clean CNC and manual machines, including under and inside the machines
- Occasionally operates a computer and other office productivity machinery
- Occasionally exposed to hazardous chemicals
- Frequently moves materials and parts weighing up to 75 pounds across machine shop floor
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing just why you’d be the perfect candidate for this role and specifically what value you would bring to our organization and our culture. We would also like to hear a little about you, the person behind the application and what makes you unique and interesting.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Rosen Aviation is a place where everyone can grow. So, whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Rosen is a drug and alcohol-free workplace. Must be legally able to work in the U.S., Rosen Aviation is not sponsoring work visas at this time.Apply Now