Founded in 1983, Rosen’s initial focus was designing application-specific products for the business and general aviation industries. That first vision has resulted in our becoming a leading provider of cabin electronic devices, including displays, controllers, and source equipment. Serving both Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Maintenance and Repair Organizations (MROs), Rosen offers a vertically integrated solution that includes R&D, design, manufacturing, and product support. Our process focus and dedication to customer satisfaction have earned us numerous awards for excellence in product quality, on-time delivery, and product support.
Our vision, “To be the most respected brand in the markets we serve”, requires uncommon commitment to the customer. One example of our commitment is the formation of dedicated teams to serve our customers throughout the life of their project, as depicted in our Project Life Cycle Chart.
This practice alone, however, without benefit of the necessary supporting culture, may not result in delighted customers. This is why our culture prioritizes:
- Customer centrism – customers are the purpose of our work, and we serve them accordingly
- Team over self – we best serve our individual interests by serving those of the team
- Accountability – we take full responsibility for the consequences of our actions and inactions
- Self-improvement – the company must continually improve, therefore each of us must do the same
- Investor mentality – our financial rewards rise and fall with the company’s
We’re proud of our past accomplishments, but our focus is on the future. By prioritizing the customer experience, and by harnessing the power of our collaborative capabilities, we hope to delight our stakeholders in ways we can’t even yet imagine.