The following terms and conditions apply to all purchase orders and requests for quotation. Changes to these terms and conditions may occur at any time without prior notification.
These Terms and Conditions, together with additional terms from seller’s quotation or on seller’s Order Acknowledgment, constitute the entire agreement between buyer and seller.
Pricing: Possession of a price list does not constitute an offer to sell. Prices are subject to change without prior notice, and must be confirmed by Rosen Aviation, LLC (Rosen) prior to issuance of a purchase order. Current pricing for standard product can be obtained by contacting Customer Service at (541) 342-3802 or
Payment terms: For an open account or company check, a Rosen credit application must be completed, signed and submitted for approval prior to shipment of an order. Terms for open accounts are Net 30 days from date of invoice. For all other payment methods, such as credit card, certified check, or wire transfer, orders will ship upon crediting of the account, or when Rosen’s financial institution clears funds. An amount of 1.5 % per month will be charged to all past due open accounts. Past due accounts will also be subject to credit hold pending receipt of delinquent amounts. Rosen reserves the right to require certified funds as payment for customer requested C.O.D. terms or when clearing a delinquency prior to a product shipment. In either case, a Rosen representative will inform the customer of the required method after the order has been processed. International customers may be required to submit payment via wire transfer at the time account is due.
Returned checks: A charge of $250.00 will be assessed on all returned checks. In addition, customers may be required to prepay future orders pending resolution of returned check balances.
Shipment Policy: All orders will be shipped according to the method indicated on the customer purchase order. If shipping method and account are not stipulated, UPS or FedEx ground service will be used, at Rosen’s discretion. All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, including shipping/freight costs, specialty packaging, insurance, and handling. Certain larger items must be shipped via freight; customer will assume responsibility if alternative shipping method is chosen.
Shipment damage, errors, or shortages: All shipments are F.O.B., Eugene, OR. Rosen is not responsible for damage caused in transit. It is the responsibility of the recipient to file damage claims with the freight company directly. If errors or shortages are detected in any shipment, Customer Service must be notified of the discrepancy within 3 working days from date of receipt.
- Procedure: All returned goods must be accompanied by a packing list and Rosen issued RMA number that is clearly visible on the outer most packaging of the shipment. RMA numbers can be obtained by calling Customer Service at (541) 342-3802 or (888) 668-4955. Failure to follow this procedure may result in delay of repair, issuance of a credit memo, or loss of items not indicated on the packing list. Failure to follow these procedures can also result in the rejection of a shipment.
- Repair Certification: Unless referenced on our Capabilities List, all repaired product is shipped with a Certificate of Conformance. View our Capabilities List at www.rosenaviation.com to verify product shipped with 8130-3 tags.
- Freight: unless otherwise agreed, the sender must prepay all returns. No second party billing shipments will be accepted. It is the responsibility of the sender to package returned items in a manner that protects against transit damage. Freight damage resulting from improper packaging will be the sole responsibility of the sender.
- Credit: No credit will be issued for missing parts, incorrect parts, customer damaged goods, freight damaged goods, or goods whose tamper evident seal has been violated.
- Out-of-Warranty Repairs: Upon completion of a preliminary failure analysis, a quotation describing the repair activity and estimating the associated cost of repair will be provided to the customer. This quotation must be signed and returned to Customer Service prior to any repair being performed. If an open account is not already established with the customer, payment terms (if applicable) must be arranged prior to the repaired item being returned to the customer.
In the event that product is returned for bench testing only, or if failure analysis indicates that no defect exists, a flat fee per unit will apply.
Warranty: All Rosen manufactured products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 48 months from date of shipment. Upon completion of warranty repair the product will be warranted for a period of 90 days or the balance of the original 4-year warranty period, whichever is longer. In the event that the original warranty has expired, the extended 90-day warranty is limited to the material and workmanship associated with the specific repair activity.
The following warranty exclusions apply:
- The elimination of externally generated noise caused by aircraft electrical systems or other components connected to any Rosen Aviation product.
- Costs associated with the installation, removal or reinstallation of any product.
- Cosmetic damage to any product due to installation, removal, failure in following operating or care instructions, or any neglect or misuse of the product.
- Damage or malfunction caused by any unauthorized modification to the product.
- Any malfunction caused by improper installation or connection to industry standard cabin management or entertainment systems.
- Any product that is returned for service with a broken tamper evident seal, indicating tampering or improper handling of the product by an unauthorized person. Violation of product Telaseal voids any warranty, either expressed or implied.
- Commercial-Off-The-Shelf products (those products not manufactured by Rosen) are backed by the product manufacturer’s warranty.
- OLED panels are warranted for a period of 24 months from date of shipment. All other OLED display components are warranted for the standard 48 month period from date of shipment.
- The effects of image retention and/or burn-in on any OLED display
Warranty services will be performed by Rosen. Parts being returned for warranty service must be processed in accordance with the Returns procedure described above.
Except as expressly set forth herein, the company makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The company expressly disclaims all warranties not stated herein. Any implied warranties that may be imposed by law are limited to the terms of this expressed limited warranty.
Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts. In such states, the limitations or exclusions of this Limited Warranty may not apply.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. In such states, the exclusion or limitation of this Limited Warranty may not apply.